Growing tanker fleet
Our client, a global shipping manager, runs a fleet of
· product/chemical tankers ranging from 3,000 to 18,000 DWT,
· multi-purpose vessels,
· self unloaders, and
· cement carriers.
The company is regarded in the tanker segment as one of the leading shipping companies. The tankers sail for the top 10 oil companies.
From mid-2018 to April 2020 nine product/chemical tankers are being brought in phases under its operational management, taking the total tanker fleet to 22 oil and chemical tankers.
That means a lot of extra hands on deck are needed!!!
Tanker specifications Advantages Contact
· The vessels are being built in the Netherlands and China.
· Four dual-fuel (LNG) 8000 DWT, ice class 1A, Next Generation Oil/Chemical Eco-tankers.
· Five 18,000 DWT IMO II product/chemical tankers are also being added to the fleet.
· Sailing Schedule 2 months on / 2 months off rotation
· Good salary
· Excellent career development plan
For more information about the vacancies and to apply please contact
+74012 702974 Ekaterina, Crew coordinator